UK Sex Forum
Tits under pressuure (for you vosh) - Printable Version

+- UK Sex Forum (http://www.uksexforum.co.uk/community)
+-- Forum: BDSM, Spanking & Fetish Forums (/forum-35.html)
+--- Forum: Bondage (/forum-36.html)
+--- Thread: Tits under pressuure (for you vosh) (/thread-4467.html)

Pages: 1 2

Tits under pressuure (for you vosh) - Broken Halo - 13 Feb 2018 22:33

This ones for you vosh, since you were asking about it.

Again would look better on a girl with a good set of tits so forgive me, but you get the idea.

RE: Tits under pressuure (for you vosh) - DramaUniStudent20 - 13 Feb 2018 22:49

(13 Feb 2018 22:33)Broken Halo Wrote:  This ones for you vosh, since you were asking about it.

Again would look better on a girl with a good set of tits so forgive me, but you get the idea.
I'd hardly say there was anything wrong with the ones you have there BH Wink Big Grin stunning!

RE: Tits under pressuure (for you vosh) - Eric90 - 13 Feb 2018 22:50

(13 Feb 2018 22:33)Broken Halo Wrote:  This ones for you vosh, since you were asking about it.

Lordy! There's no finer tits than those BH! Wink

RE: Tits under pressuure (for you vosh) - Broken Halo - 13 Feb 2018 22:54

You have no idea how hard it was to type with it on, but I didn’t want to take it off lol. Mr BH them a slapping to bring some colour to them and make me gasp in delight!! It’s off now and there are some AMAZING rope marks left !!

RE: Tits under pressuure (for you vosh) - Voshigirl - 14 Feb 2018 16:14

Thank you Halo, we are going to give this a try. Just the question of how much it hurts.

RE: Tits under pressuure (for you vosh) - Eric90 - 14 Feb 2018 17:51

(14 Feb 2018 16:14)Voshigirl Wrote:  Thank you Halo,  we are going to give this a try.  Just the question of how much it hurts.
Look forward to seeing the results Voshi Wink

RE: Tits under pressuure (for you vosh) - Broken Halo - 14 Feb 2018 22:12

(14 Feb 2018 16:14)Voshigirl Wrote:  Thank you Halo, we are going to give this a try. Just the question of how much it hurts.

I don’t think it hurts at all vosh. In fact I adore the feeling it provides me with!! Every tightening of the rope has me gasping in pleasure, I’m actually reluctant to have them taken off if anything!!

Go for it, ask questions if you need to xxx

RE: Tits under pressuure (for you vosh) - yurigagarin - 14 Feb 2018 22:18

(14 Feb 2018 22:12)Broken Halo Wrote:  
(14 Feb 2018 16:14)Voshigirl Wrote:  Thank you Halo,  we are going to give this a try.  Just the question of how much it hurts.

I don’t think it hurts at all vosh. In fact I adore the feeling it provides me with!!  Every tightening of the rope has me gasping in pleasure, I’m actually reluctant to have them taken off if anything!!

I've got a question !
If Mr BH decides to hold a masterclass, will I be permitted to attend ?? TongueTongue

RE: Tits under pressuure (for you vosh) - Broken Halo - 14 Feb 2018 22:23

(14 Feb 2018 22:18)yurigagarin Wrote:  

I don’t think it hurts at all vosh. In fact I adore the feeling it provides me with!!  Every tightening of the rope has me gasping in pleasure, I’m actually reluctant to have them taken off if anything!!

I've got a question !
If Mr BH decides to hold a masterclass, will I be permitted to attend ?? TongueTongue

His answer was “yes, of course, why not?”

Xxx

RE: Tits under pressuure (for you vosh) - yurigagarin - 14 Feb 2018 22:32

(14 Feb 2018 22:23)Broken Halo Wrote:  
(14 Feb 2018 22:18)yurigagarin Wrote:  

I've got a question !

His answer was “yes, of course, why not?”

Xxx
I'm getting my coat now !!