UK Sex Forum
Question Ladies what kind of cock appeals to You the most? - Printable Version

+- UK Sex Forum (http://www.uksexforum.co.uk/community)
+-- Forum: Sex Forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Sex Chat (/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Question Ladies what kind of cock appeals to You the most? (/thread-4194.html)

Ladies what kind of cock appeals to You the most? - Christian - 20 Sep 2017 20:09

There is so many myths about what kind of cock ladies like. I do wonder what is actually the reality of it.

RE: Ladies what kind of cock appeals to You the most? - Voshigirl - 20 Sep 2017 20:33

I cant really tell you what I like. Although I prefer a guy with skin. I can tell you I am not keen on very big cocks.

RE: Ladies what kind of cock appeals to You the most? - legsygirl - 20 Sep 2017 20:41

I like something nice and thick and no bigger than 8"

RE: Ladies what kind of cock appeals to You the most? - TVTasmin - 20 Sep 2017 20:42

Well not sure I am a lady but average length 5-7 inches shaven and uncut drives me pretty wild!

RE: Ladies what kind of cock appeals to You the most? - Running Man - 20 Sep 2017 23:39

(20 Sep 2017 20:33)Voshigirl Wrote:  I can tell you I am not keen on very big cocks.
Well you would fucking detest mine then Voshi!

(20 Sep 2017 20:41)legsygirl Wrote:  I like something nice and thick and no bigger than 8"
And you wouldn't be very happy with mine either legsy!!

RE: Ladies what kind of cock appeals to You the most? - Dee1965 - 21 Sep 2017 05:48

My husband has about 7 inches and around a 5 inch girth and is uncut,for me its perfect although my husband,mature man,has said he wished that he were bigger.
I really do not like circumcised cocks,they just have a massive turn off factor for me and anything bigger than 7 inches holds no appeal for me.

I do find that my husband fits in very nicely,when he is inside me its comfortable and pleasurable.

RE: Ladies what kind of cock appeals to You the most? - legsygirl - 21 Sep 2017 07:23

(20 Sep 2017 23:39)Running Man Wrote:  
(20 Sep 2017 20:33)Voshigirl Wrote:  I can tell you I am not keen on very big cocks.
Well you would fucking detest mine then Voshi!

(20 Sep 2017 20:41)legsygirl Wrote:  I like something nice and thick and no bigger than 8"
And you wouldn't be very happy with mine either legsy!!

Why not running man?

RE: Ladies what kind of cock appeals to You the most? - kingDoms_sub - 21 Sep 2017 07:25

He's indicating he has a massive cock, legsy

RE: Ladies what kind of cock appeals to You the most? - kingDoms_sub - 21 Sep 2017 07:52

One that wants to be doing fun things with me works fine for me...