UK Sex Forum
My wife is this a normal fantasy? - Printable Version

+- UK Sex Forum (http://www.uksexforum.co.uk/community)
+-- Forum: Sex Forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Relationships (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: My wife is this a normal fantasy? (/thread-4114.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

My wife is this a normal fantasy? - Barrybigboy - 03 Sep 2017 06:36

I fantasise sharing my wife with other men is that normal?

RE: My wife is this a normal fantasy? - Voshigirl - 03 Sep 2017 07:20

What's "normal", there are a few of us that have sex outside of marriage. I do it's fun.

Welcome and enjoy.

RE: My wife is this a normal fantasy? - Red_Velvet - 03 Sep 2017 09:34

Many do. I personally couldn't enjoy seeing my partner with someone else and wouldn't feel comfortable him watching me with someone else. 

I've never understood the enjoyment to be honest. I have tried imagining it during masturbation as a test but it's a real turn off for me.

RE: My wife is this a normal fantasy? - Ronnie - 03 Sep 2017 10:22

It seems to be becoming quite a normal 'fetish' now. It may be that swinging has made this much more acceptable since both are closely linked.

I actually find the thought of some other couple indulging in it an exciting fantasy, but not sure about myself.

RE: My wife is this a normal fantasy? - sensualguy58 - 03 Sep 2017 10:31

The very first time we met another couple we were both nervous. They started kissing and undressing in front of us and of course we got turned on and then got invited to join in. There was a lot of foreplay, like hours of it and then I got a bloody migraine.Anyway I went downstairs and closed my eyes and left them to it. A while later I heard an unmistakable noise, he was fucking my wife. We had agreed I could watch her get it the first time. I was turned on but feeling very uncomfortable that he was doing this when I knew she ask him to wait. I went up and joined them and fucked his Mrs and he got kinda jealous when I mad her cum. We had some more fun but we never met them again. We did however start swinging and had much better fun with more respectful couples for the next five years and made many friends. Sadly I am no longer married to her and my needs are different now.

RE: My wife is this a normal fantasy? - Running Man - 03 Sep 2017 10:42

What is 'normal' these days???
A lot of men fantasise about their wife having sex with another man, and I'm including myself in that group.
I don't mind admitting that what started out as a fantasy, is now an overwhelming craving! Whether I'd be allowed to watch is another matter but the thought of her making love to another man arouses me beyond measure.
I would want to know all about it though, in graphic detail from both my wife and her lover.
Normal??? Who knows???

RE: My wife is this a normal fantasy? - dom_husband - 03 Sep 2017 11:24

(03 Sep 2017 09:34)Red_Velvet Wrote:  Many do. I personally couldn't enjoy seeing my partner with someone else and wouldn't feel comfortable him watching me with someone else. 

I've never understood the enjoyment to be honest. I have tried imagining it during masturbation as a test but it's a real turn off for me.

Agree. We build it as a fantasy into our own play but would be devastated if it became a reality

RE: My wife is this a normal fantasy? - Hovis - 03 Sep 2017 16:23

Many of us have this fantasy, perfectly normal IMHO.

RE: My wife is this a normal fantasy? - Iamsomoney - 03 Sep 2017 20:08

It does seem that quite a few people on here have that fantasy or have actually done it. Seems like it is a pretty normal one.

For me though I don't think I could share my wife. I think I'd be too jealous.

RE: My wife is this a normal fantasy? - Running Man - 04 Sep 2017 23:59

(03 Sep 2017 20:08)Iamsomoney Wrote:  It does seem that quite a few people on here have that fantasy or have actually done it. Seems like it is a pretty normal one.

For me though I don't think I could share my wife. I think I'd be too jealous.
I get the 'too jealous' bit Iam but the 'sweet pangs of jealousy', as I like to call them, are all part of my desire for my wife to have sex with another man. I can only imagine how intensely arousing it would be for me to be wondering exactly what she was doing with him and how much she was giving herself to him. 
I don't mind admitting that I've just got a hard on writing this!