UK Sex Forum
Question Men and smelly pantie fetish - Printable Version

+- UK Sex Forum (http://www.uksexforum.co.uk/community)
+-- Forum: BDSM, Spanking & Fetish Forums (/forum-35.html)
+--- Forum: Other Fetishes and Fantasies (/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Question Men and smelly pantie fetish (/thread-3882.html)

Men and smelly pantie fetish - Betty_Haze - 24 Jun 2017 15:23

Until I discovered Panty Deal, I wasn't aware that some men love to steal ladies under wear, wank and or wear them.

My question is, how many fellas or even ladies love smelly panties? Since i started the website, i found myself smelling my own panties and getting turned on!

RE: Men and smelly pantie fetish - Eric90 - 24 Jun 2017 15:39

(24 Jun 2017 15:23)Betty_Haze Wrote:  Until I discovered Panty Deal, I wasn't aware that some men love to steal ladies under wear, wank and or wear them.

My question is, how many fellas or even ladies love smelly panties? Since i started the website, i found myself smelling my own panties and getting turned on!
I must admit I do like to smell my wife's used undies once in a while Wink

RE: Men and smelly pantie fetish - Betty_Haze - 24 Jun 2017 16:04

(24 Jun 2017 15:39)Eric90 Wrote:  
(24 Jun 2017 15:23)Betty_Haze Wrote:  Until I discovered Panty Deal, I wasn't aware that some men love to steal ladies under wear, wank and or wear them.

Mmm that's so hot! Does she know and does she watch?

RE: Men and smelly pantie fetish - Eric90 - 24 Jun 2017 16:56

(24 Jun 2017 16:04)Betty_Haze Wrote:  

Mmm that's so hot! Does she know and does she watch?
She knows as I usually take a pair when I work away!

RE: Men and smelly pantie fetish - Betty_Haze - 24 Jun 2017 17:13

That's so hot. When my Daddy goes away i make sure i put a pair in his bag so he doesn't forget me. I usually wear them foe a few days before hand!

RE: Men and smelly pantie fetish - Eric90 - 24 Jun 2017 17:25

(24 Jun 2017 17:13)Betty_Haze Wrote:  That's so hot. When my Daddy goes away i make sure i put a pair in his bag so he doesn't forget me. I usually wear them foe a few days before hand!
Lucky Daddy xx Big Grin

RE: Men and smelly pantie fetish - Betty_Haze - 25 Jun 2017 07:31

(24 Jun 2017 17:25)Eric90 Wrote:  
(24 Jun 2017 17:13)Betty_Haze Wrote:  That's so hot. When my Daddy goes away i make sure i put a pair in his bag so he doesn't forget me. I usually wear them foe a few days before hand!
Lucky Daddy xx Big Grin

Anyone is welcome to have a pair.. I am happy to share! X

RE: Men and smelly pantie fetish - Running Man - 01 Jun 2019 19:52

Amen to that Eric.
A lot of my most memorable wanks have their origins in our wash basket!
They also have their conclusions in said wash basket.