UK Sex Forum
Wearing My Wife's Lingerie - Printable Version

+- UK Sex Forum (http://www.uksexforum.co.uk/community)
+-- Forum: BDSM, Spanking & Fetish Forums (/forum-35.html)
+--- Forum: Other Fetishes and Fantasies (/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Wearing My Wife's Lingerie (/thread-3805.html)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Wearing My Wife's Lingerie - nakedchef69 - 08 Nov 2017 16:25

My OH likes me to wear her undies and send pics of me in them to her at work! Go to say it feels nice too my profile pic is me in her stockings and suspenders

RE: Wearing My Wife's Lingerie - King2E4 - 12 Jan 2018 19:02

Wearing knickers definitely makes me happier (both emotionally and "down there"). I have a really difficult time loving myself and feeling confident, but all my insecurities temporarily cease to exist when I am wearing knickers.

Everything about them just feels so nice and right.

It isn't just a fetish of mine; it's a way (my way) of escaping reality.

RE: Wearing My Wife's Lingerie - Running Man - 18 Mar 2018 20:24

(12 Jan 2018 19:02)King2E4 Wrote:  Wearing knickers definitely makes me happier (both emotionally and "down there"). I have a really difficult time loving myself and feeling confident, but all my insecurities temporarily cease to exist when I am wearing knickers.

Everything about them just feels so nice and right.

It isn't just a fetish of mine; it's a way (my way) of escaping reality.
Very nicely put King.
I don't know about feeling happier down there but it definitely makes me feel sexier.
As for feeling nice and right, then I agree 100%.

RE: Wearing My Wife's Lingerie - sissygirl_abbie - 02 Aug 2020 11:33

Blimey you have quite the package, I never bulge like that even in ladies underwear I fit so easily!

RE: Wearing My Wife's Lingerie - Running Man - 02 Aug 2020 20:54

(02 Aug 2020 11:33)sissygirl_abbie Wrote:  Blimey you have quite the package, I never bulge like that even in ladies underwear I fit so easily!
Hi there Abbie.
I think the general cut of ladies lingerie most definitely accentuates my assets and gives me lumps and bumps in all the right places!
Welcome to the forum.