UK Sex Forum
Sharing my husband - Printable Version

+- UK Sex Forum (http://www.uksexforum.co.uk/community)
+-- Forum: Sex Forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Sex Chat (/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Sharing my husband (/thread-3584.html)

Sharing my husband - Mr and Mrs - 24 Feb 2017 11:18

I have seen someone say on the posts that they want to share their wife.I have read posts on other sites & in adult mags where a man has even driven his wife to a hotel,dropped her off & went home while his wife was having sex with other men & have also read where a wife goes out,with her husbands knowledge & consent and she has met other men for sex,then gone home & chatted with her husband about what she did with the other men.

Well this is the age of sexual equality and I have allowed my husband to meet other women for sex at hotels or even once or twice at the other womans home,then when he gets home he tells me what they have done while we have sex,a couple of times the other woman,at my request,has emailed my & told me what she did with my husband while they were having sex.

I really do love the thought of him "cheating" on me and this really turns me on to such an extent that I have practically thrown my husband onto the bed & fucked him like a thing possessed.

I really do want this to happen time & time again. At first,my husband was reluctant to do this saying that he did not think it was fair on me until I sat him down & explained that I really did want it.

I have arranged for a friend of mine to invite my husband over to her house where she took him to bed & when she told me what they did I got so damn excited,just thinking about him inside her pussy,his cum inside her & her cum on his cock.

I know that this is not a site to arrange meetings,but there are a few ladies on here who I would love my husband to have sex with for real.

I have even imagined them straddling my husbands face & cock fucking with him and cumming with him. 

RE: Sharing my husband - Hovis - 24 Feb 2017 14:05

Does he feel the same about you fucking other guys?

RE: Sharing my husband - Mr and Mrs - 24 Feb 2017 14:10

(24 Feb 2017 14:05)Hovis Wrote:  Does he feel the same about you fucking other guys?
He has said that I can if I would like to.Me personally I dont want to, I have,in the past met & fucked with other guys,but it wasnt for me,it didnt really do it for me the way it does when he is fucking other women.I have also had sex with another woman,had a M/F/M & a F/M/F but honestly enjoy it so much more when he is fucking someone else.

RE: Sharing my husband - Hovis - 24 Feb 2017 14:14

I wasn't suggesting myself, although the idea has it's appeal. Big Grin

RE: Sharing my husband - naturegirl1 - 28 Feb 2017 20:49

I know that when we swung, I enjoyed seeing him enjoying pleasure. He doesn't get get a whole lot of oral from me, even less opportunity to cum in my mouth, but the wife of the other couple had no qualms about letting him cum in her mouth & swallowing, so I always saw it as him getting a treat!
I think it's fair to say he usually enjoyed watching me more than I enjoyed watching him when it came to actual fucking, he always maintained that seeing another man's dick sliding into me was one of the most erotic things he had known.

RE: Sharing my husband - Voshigirl - 28 Feb 2017 20:56

I like seeing him do things with other women. As long as I get him at the end

RE: Sharing my husband - s7eve69 - 28 Jul 2020 18:19

My wife is the same

RE: Sharing my husband - Running Man - 31 Jul 2020 12:38

(28 Feb 2017 20:49)naturegirl1 Wrote:  I know that when we swung, I enjoyed seeing him enjoying pleasure. He doesn't get get a whole lot of oral from me, even less opportunity to cum in my mouth, but the wife of the other couple had no qualms about letting him cum in her mouth & swallowing, so I always saw it as him getting a treat!
I think it's fair to say he usually enjoyed watching me more than I enjoyed watching him when it came to actual fucking, he always maintained that seeing another man's dick sliding into me was one of the most erotic things he had known.
I'd almost forgotten just how beautiful a post this is from naturegirl.
Watching another man's dick sliding into my lovely wife holds a unique fascination for me.
Well said NG.