UK Sex Forum
Foot with high heels or bared - Printable Version

+- UK Sex Forum (http://www.uksexforum.co.uk/community)
+-- Forum: BDSM, Spanking & Fetish Forums (/forum-35.html)
+--- Forum: Foot, Hand and Shoe Fetish (/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: Foot with high heels or bared (/thread-3429.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Foot with high heels or bared - Andrew78 - 02 Jan 2017 10:43

Hey,

as I mentioned in my opening post, I have a strong penchant for women's feet, but of course I've got my quirks, so I like only perfect feet under every aspect. What I still find difficult to make up my mind on, it is if I prefer a foot in a high heel, but with enough bare space to lick the foot, or just a naked one. Maybe it depends what I want to do, that is, toe sucking is best bare foot, of course, but often, depending ot the foot shape, I prefer in a high heel shoe, since I wouldn't like this foot bare.

Usually what do you prefer?

RE: Foot with high heels or bared - rapidlover40 - 02 Jan 2017 15:39

I like bare feet......just me lol

RE: Foot with high heels or bared - Diamond123 - 02 Jan 2017 16:54

I'm not necessarily a high heel fan, probably because Mrs D never wears them but then I'm not much into feet anyway, unless it's for toe sucking

RE: Foot with high heels or bared - Hovis - 02 Jan 2017 17:42

Horses for courses I suppose, feet don't do it for me. She's extremely ticklish, so perhaps it a good thing I've no desire for feet.

RE: Foot with high heels or bared - Diamond123 - 02 Jan 2017 18:29

Same with Mrs D her feet are essentially a no go area

RE: Foot with high heels or bared - BrandyLover - 03 Jan 2017 08:50

I actually find feet very sexy. But only nice well groomed feet. But as I described in my bio, high heels for me are a huge turn on! I've never worn or been into wearing them. Simply just the look of them are sexy, and also to touch, and feel them digging into me whist having sex is such a turn on!! Wink so yes, I like heels lol Smile

RE: Foot with high heels or bared - snake83 - 04 Jan 2017 01:18

I'm not really fussed about heels but ill admit I do like a girl with nice feet going barefoot.

RE: Foot with high heels or bared - naughty69 - 06 Jan 2017 00:17

I sometimes get the wife to wear heels and nothing else. I get her to walk around as i love watching the effect the heels have on the bum cheeks, the extra wobble drives me wild

RE: Foot with high heels or bared - yurigagarin - 27 Oct 2017 09:16

Well now you're talking about a particular fetish of mine. I absolutely adore the sight of a lady in high heel ankle strap sandals.Preferably without platforms as it gives the legs a lovely posture. A few years ago tall heels weren't very popular and I always got a rise from seeing a lady out wearing a pair.Thankfully these days they're back in fashion.Just yesterday I was in Shrewsbury and saw a girl at lunch time in a pair of high heel court shoes, made my day! My wife unfortunately could never get on with walking in heels. A particular fantasy of mine would be to sit and just watch a lady naked but for her heels doing the housework - that would be absolute bliss for me !!

RE: Foot with high heels or bared - Running Man - 27 Oct 2017 09:30

Black high heels and black lingerie is an incredible turn on for me.
And then when the lingerie comes off, it feels so naughty to fuck a woman wearing only her high heels as you raise her ankles to your shoulders.
Mmmm, writing that has given me a pleasant twitch!