UK Sex Forum
Privacy - Printable Version

+- UK Sex Forum (http://www.uksexforum.co.uk/community)
+-- Forum: Rules & Information (/forum-13.html)
+--- Forum: Feedback (/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: Privacy (/thread-3375.html)

Privacy - Chris C - 15 Dec 2016 15:53

Having been a member for only a short time I'd have to say that the privacy setting in this site are a bit of a joke. Much of the content & comments are easily seen by anyone who happens to google "UK Sex Forum" and there doesn't appear to be a simple way to delete or de-activate your account.

In a secure environment I'm pretty sure that people are able to express themselves far better than they are here at the present time. I'd actually be far happier Skyping someone I hardly know than chatting online here as things stand. If ther are any more secure alternatives I'd be grateful if someone could PM me.  

RE: Privacy - Diamond123 - 15 Dec 2016 18:55

I'm not quite sure that there is an issue here

Forums are generally open to public viewing and this is no exception, with the requisite content warnings. Usernames provide anonymity and no personal details need to be given or discussed.

There is a members only area for discussions intended only for members to see and pictures can be arranged so only members, friends or vips can see them.

If need a post deleting or editing then let the mods know. User accounts can also be deleted by the site administrator, Topper

This is a forum for open discussion. Skype is a personal communication medium. They each serve a different function