UK Sex Forum
Cyber - Printable Version

+- UK Sex Forum (http://www.uksexforum.co.uk/community)
+-- Forum: Sex Forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Masturbation (/forum-59.html)
+--- Thread: Cyber (/thread-3373.html)

Cyber - Chris C - 13 Dec 2016 19:08

How far do you go with Cyber and how much of a turn on do you find it.

I love chatting with women and painting a picture for them with words ... I find it a real turn on and I sense that they do to. Once I get to know someone well it becomes more challenging to keep things fresh but I seem to manage OK - just doing it on chat is fine but I find Skype better as you can send images and it just adds to the whole experience. One woman who I  chat to regularly seems to get really turned on by the fact that i stroke my penis when I chat to her and she always asks for a Pic or two after, ... she says her knickers are always wet when we finish. I love it when women send me Pics that I know are of them it's such a massive buzz.

How do other people here get on ... and do U can a lot? (I don't yet). 

RE: Cyber - naturegirl1 - 13 Dec 2016 19:11

Funny you should mention that! The last couple of visits to the chat room have left me with moist underwear! I blame bee, Hovis & diamond!!

RE: Cyber - Diamond123 - 13 Dec 2016 19:16

Im happpy to take my share of the responsibility lol

I enjoy cyber a lot but do t get to do it much. I also cam when I can but it's pretty rare these days

RE: Cyber - Chris C - 13 Dec 2016 19:18

(13 Dec 2016 19:11)naturegirl1 Wrote:  Funny you should mention that! The last couple of visits to the chat room have left me with moist underwear! I blame bee, Hovis & diamond!!

Moist underwear .... or no underwear?? What do you physically do to please yourself when you chat ??

RE: Cyber - Hovis - 13 Dec 2016 19:55

Provided that no-one in the chatroom is made to feel uncomfortable, its okay, else we stop and change subject!

RE: Cyber - Hovis - 13 Dec 2016 20:08

Its awful quiet in there!

RE: Cyber - Diamond123 - 13 Dec 2016 20:30

Bet it's livened up now lol

RE: Cyber - naturegirl1 - 13 Dec 2016 21:47

(13 Dec 2016 19:18)Chris C Wrote:  
(13 Dec 2016 19:11)naturegirl1 Wrote:  Funny you should mention that! The last couple of visits to the chat room have left me with moist underwear! I blame bee, Hovis & diamond!!

Moist underwear .... or no underwear?? What do you physically do to please yourself when you chat ??
contrary to popular belief, we cant multi-task like that! playing with my fanny is not an option when i'm trying to type!! besides, my fingers would get wet & slippery!!Wink

RE: Cyber - Mr and Mrs - 24 Dec 2016 02:50

Both Mr & I enjoy a bit of cyber,although Mr hardly ever logs in to our account.

Must admit that my typing one handed when I am stroking my hubbies cock can make my typing a bit slow or when his fingers start to explore me I cant really concentrate on what I am typing.

Mr enjoys my telling him what the other woman has said that she would do with him and what I would like him to do with her.

RE: Cyber - Aycee - 24 Dec 2016 23:06

(24 Dec 2016 02:50)Mr and Mrs Wrote:  Both Mr & I enjoy a bit of cyber,although Mr hardly ever logs in to our account.

Must admit that my typing one handed when I am stroking my hubbies cock can make my typing a bit slow or when his fingers start to explore me I cant really concentrate on what I am typing.

Mr enjoys my telling him what the other woman has said that she would do with him and what I would like him to do with her.

Nice :-)