UK Sex Forum
Cum on clothing - Printable Version

+- UK Sex Forum (http://www.uksexforum.co.uk/community)
+-- Forum: Sex Forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Sex Chat (/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Cum on clothing (/thread-3361.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Cum on clothing - creppy12 - 10 Dec 2016 23:59

Hi,

My wife and I love squirting cum on each other. I love it when she wears a satin blouse to work and can't wait for her to get home. There's something so sexy seeing those elegant shirts all messed up! And she likes me a suit, she sits on top of me and squirts her cum all over my white shirt so it goes see through.

Just wondering if anyone else enjoys cumming on clothes? 

RE: Cum on clothing - Hovis - 11 Dec 2016 08:41

Hello Creppy12,

Interesting first post, I've cum over her tits, bra and blouse.

RE: Cum on clothing - creppy12 - 11 Dec 2016 09:19

(11 Dec 2016 08:41)Hovis Wrote:  Hello Creppy12,

Interesting first post, I've cum over her tits, bra and blouse.
Thanks Smile

Nice to hear of others who cum over blouse too!

RE: Cum on clothing - bumblebee - 11 Dec 2016 10:08

I have a major suit fetish. Grinding on his waistcoat or tie is so much fun. There are lots of other ways I soak a suit though ^.^

RE: Cum on clothing - creppy12 - 11 Dec 2016 10:49

(11 Dec 2016 10:08)bumblebee Wrote:  I have a major suit fetish. Grinding on his waistcoat or tie is so much fun. There are lots of other ways I soak a suit though ^.^
I'll have to get a few pics of me in a suit up on here quick Smile

Oh do share your ways to soak a suit!

RE: Cum on clothing - Running Man - 11 Dec 2016 11:39

(10 Dec 2016 23:59)creppy12 Wrote:  Hi,

My wife and I love squirting cum on each other. I love it when she wears a satin blouse to work and can't wait for her to get home. There's something so sexy seeing those elegant shirts all messed up! And she likes me a suit, she sits on top of me and squirts her cum all over my white shirt so it goes see through.

Just wondering if anyone else enjoys cumming on clothes? 
Oh yes Creppy.

Mainly on her stockings or a pair or her my wife's sexiest black knickers. A pool of fresh cum on black silk or satin is a really erotic sight in my opinion.

RE: Cum on clothing - naturegirl1 - 11 Dec 2016 12:12

Here's a different slant on semen stains....years ago when I was still living in London my friend and I were on a packed tube and when we got off I noticed some wet stains on the back of her skirt, when she started to wipe them off she suddenly squealed and realised that what she was wiping was cum!! Some shit had wanked off in the crowd & left his deposit on her clothes!

RE: Cum on clothing - Hovis - 11 Dec 2016 13:05

(11 Dec 2016 12:12)naturegirl1 Wrote:  Some shit had wanked off in the crowd & left his deposit on her clothes!

That is disgusting, and a crime I believe!

RE: Cum on clothing - DandT - 11 Dec 2016 14:37

Had a guy once who loved wanking over my leather trousers with me in them .

Also had a guy this summer that we met for a mmf. Anyway I wore my brown leather dress. On the way back to the hotel, I end up blowing him and my husband before we get back. Guy asked to come on my boobs but with the dress on so let him.

RE: Cum on clothing - bumblebee - 11 Dec 2016 15:06

(11 Dec 2016 10:49)creppy12 Wrote:  
(11 Dec 2016 10:08)bumblebee Wrote:  I have a major suit fetish. Grinding on his waistcoat or tie is so much fun. There are lots of other ways I soak a suit though ^.^
I'll have to get a few pics of me in a suit up on here quick Smile

Oh do share your ways to soak a suit!
Oooooooo that's a good idea Wink
I'll share later when I have a bit more time lol