UK Sex Forum
Question On cam - Printable Version

+- UK Sex Forum (http://www.uksexforum.co.uk/community)
+-- Forum: BDSM, Spanking & Fetish Forums (/forum-35.html)
+--- Forum: Voyuerism / Exhibitionism (/forum-42.html)
+--- Thread: Question On cam (/thread-3316.html)

Pages: 1 2

On cam - Malvyn - 28 Nov 2016 10:43

Three questions I would like to ask.

Who goes on cam?

Who would like to go on cam but cant for various reasons?

What gets you turned on, on cam?

Huh

RE: On cam - Hovis - 28 Nov 2016 16:37

Do you mean in front of the camera?

RE: On cam - Malvyn - 29 Nov 2016 11:07

(28 Nov 2016 16:37)Hovis Wrote:  Do you mean in front of the camera?

Yes!

RE: On cam - stelmogcx - 20 Jul 2017 08:16

I've been going on a cam site regularly for 3 or 4 years now - I just love being watched on there. A vast majority of watchers are male which is fine, but knowing there's a genuine female watching really turns me on. I've only met a couple of ladies for chatting etc later, but that's just a bonus really.

RE: On cam - mikki - 20 Jul 2017 14:28

I'd love to perform on cam-knowing someone is watching would be a huge turn on !
Who would want to watch a middle aged guy in plastic jerking himself off tho?

RE: On cam - Running Man - 13 Sep 2018 00:00

(20 Jul 2017 14:28)mikki Wrote:  I'd love to perform on cam-knowing someone is watching would be a huge turn on !
Who would want to watch?
May I respectfully suggest anybody who has ever read any of your wonderfully explicit and beautifully erotic posts mikki?
I for one am definitely tempted to subscribe to 'mikkicam' when it's up and running.

RE: On cam - Diamond123 - 13 Sep 2018 06:59

Believe me mikki loads of people. I love bring on cam and you would get plenty of viewers. Especially if you dressed for the occasion

RE: On cam - TVTasmin - 15 Sep 2018 16:55

I go on cam on various websites a lot, I have done for twenty years! I get very turned on by people talking to and complimenting me and I have recently found a lot of ladies who like me too.

(20 Jul 2017 14:28)mikki Wrote:  I'd love to perform on cam-knowing someone is watching would be a huge turn on !
Well me for one. I get turned on watching guys wanking and cumming and often do it myselfCheerCheerCheer

RE: On cam - Running Man - 15 Sep 2018 17:17

Well mikki. It sounds like you already have the beginnings of a fanbase.
Maybe you should have a good long think about Tasmin's post and seek out a site that lets you explore this fantasy of yours, without leaving here of course!
It's over to you my friend.

RE: On cam - mikki - 18 Sep 2018 14:22

Ive just read the latest posts on this thread-got me really turned on at the thought of performing on cam.
Perhaps its something i should look in to!!