UK Sex Forum
Is it wrong for girls to enjoy anal? - Printable Version

+- UK Sex Forum (http://www.uksexforum.co.uk/community)
+-- Forum: Sex Forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Sex Chat (/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Is it wrong for girls to enjoy anal? (/thread-2429.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Is it wrong for girls to enjoy anal? - upforitplease - 21 Mar 2017 21:20

I want to give anal as I have never done it, plus I think I might like it in return, I have had a butt plug before and I liked it,
it's nice when a finger is around your bum hole, plus I enjoy playing with the woman's holes,
just want to play with the ladies.

RE: Is it wrong for girls to enjoy anal? - brummy70 - 21 Mar 2017 21:43

I love giving women anal sex first time i was a bit dubious about doing it but that was many years ago, if the woman in question is in agreement and it doesn't hurt her go for it, it comes second nature to me now, i use my tongue and rim her ass hole first then i insert my finger or thumb to open her up before i penetrate her with my cock, i alway use lots of lub on account of my large girthy bellend and shaft after a few slow thrusts and she's feeling comfortable with me up her ass i can give her more of my length and "WOW" we can both enjoy the experience.

RE: Is it wrong for girls to enjoy anal? - Adrian697062017wc - 20 Jun 2017 21:41

(07 May 2016 15:57)PeachyAndRound Wrote:  Recently had a discussion with a friend of mine about anal sex (as ya do) and personally i enjoy it for all kinds of reasons and all types of anal pleasure but my friend was pretty shocked and said it was all wrong for the obvious reason...just wanted to get other peoples opinions etc x 
For what it's worth I don't think there's anything wrong with people enjoying whatever turns them on so long as it's legal, consensual and respectful of other people.  

RE: Is it wrong for girls to enjoy anal? - Betty_Haze - 23 Jun 2017 08:23

I love receiving anal and playing with my bum but I have to be careful as I have a fissure so plenty of lube is required. I also used to play with my exs bum and he loved it.
Some girls and guys don't like it though.

RE: Is it wrong for girls to enjoy anal? - Dee1965 - 23 Jun 2017 17:02

Personally I love my husbands fingers & cock in my ass.

RE: Is it wrong for girls to enjoy anal? - Running Man - 16 Nov 2018 20:41

Thought it was time to revive this thread.
I've only ever had anal sex with my wife and it never feels wrong for her to enjoy it.
Funnily enough, it feels 100% right.
Based on all my available evidence, it is definitely NOT wrong for girls to enjoy anal sex.

RE: Is it wrong for girls to enjoy anal? - Diamond123 - 17 Nov 2018 07:19

It's definitely not wrong, just like any sex act if you enjoy it, do it

RE: Is it wrong for girls to enjoy anal? - cheshirecat - 17 Nov 2018 07:45

In my opinion there is nothing "wrong" with any sex act, just as long as it is between consenting adults.

RE: Is it wrong for girls to enjoy anal? - yurigagarin - 17 Nov 2018 09:55

(17 Nov 2018 07:45)cheshirecat Wrote:  In my opinion there is nothing "wrong" with any sex act, just as long as it is between consenting adults.

Totally agree with CC and the others.

It may not be to everybody's taste ( thank heavens we're not all the same - how boring 
would that be!)  but any sexual activity, as long as it is enjoyed by consenting adults, is in
my opinion not "wrong" at all .

As my friend said "If you enjoy it - do it !"

RE: Is it wrong for girls to enjoy anal? - Diamond123 - 17 Nov 2018 19:41

There is an unfortunate mindset that certain sex acts are 'dirty' or 'perverted' but as long as it's between consenting adults and there's no permanent damage, go for it