UK Sex Forum
Is it wrong for girls to enjoy anal? - Printable Version

+- UK Sex Forum (http://www.uksexforum.co.uk/community)
+-- Forum: Sex Forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Sex Chat (/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Is it wrong for girls to enjoy anal? (/thread-2429.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Is it wrong for girls to enjoy anal? - Boobgirl86 - 05 Sep 2016 20:55

Ooooh yeah!

RE: Is it wrong for girls to enjoy anal? - Shandy - 06 Sep 2016 07:38

(05 Sep 2016 11:50)Diamond123 Wrote:  I think a lot of the appeal is that it's dirty and a bit taboo. But honestly is that a reason to do it? I xan think of far more interesting dirty things to get up to

Is the appeal when you receive because its taboo and dirty?

(05 Sep 2016 20:21)Boobgirl86 Wrote:  Guys that like anal and give to women, ask yourself would you like a rather large and thick item shoved up your arse? Nope, me neither lol each to their own but definitely a no from me (and it's a no from Len! Lol strictly reference)

It all comes down to whether the woman wants it too. If she doesn't, then your point is completely valid and the guy shouldn't even be asking.

RE: Is it wrong for girls to enjoy anal? - Diamond123 - 06 Sep 2016 07:59

No its pleasure when I receive because it feels good. So to answer the actual topic, it's not wrong for a girl or anyone else to enjoy anal. What is wrong is nit respecting anyone who doesn't want to do it

RE: Is it wrong for girls to enjoy anal? - Shandy - 06 Sep 2016 08:01

(06 Sep 2016 07:59)Diamond123 Wrote:  No its pleasure when I receive because it feels good. So to answer the actual topic, it's not wrong for a girl or anyone else to enjoy anal. What is wrong is nit respecting anyone who doesn't want to do it

As per my post above yours. I suppose my question was really at your point that people like doing it because its taboo and dirty, whereas (like you when you receive) it might simply be that it feels good?

RE: Is it wrong for girls to enjoy anal? - Diamond123 - 06 Sep 2016 08:06

There are two sides to this as the topics kind of wandered. Men giving I suspect want it because it's 'dirty' nit fir any other reason (certainly vaginally sex feels better as far as I am concerned)
Receiving is pleasurable but again could be seen as dirty and therefore a bit more interesting. But font forget as well that when I'm receiving or giving it's with another man where it is the only orifice available fir penetration so it's that or nothing (or oral which isn't the same at all)
I take your point though

RE: Is it wrong for girls to enjoy anal? - Shandy - 06 Sep 2016 08:23

Thats cool mate, I was just interested (having never received anal myself).

RE: Is it wrong for girls to enjoy anal? - Diamond123 - 06 Sep 2016 08:28

It's always good to ask. So the bottom (!) line I suppose: would you receive anal?

RE: Is it wrong for girls to enjoy anal? - Shandy - 06 Sep 2016 08:54

My attitude towards sex has always been: if it feels right, there's no harm done (BDSM allowing!) and everyone consents, then it IS right. I don't really like putting people in pigeon holes of 'straight/gay/bi/whatever' on the strength of them exploring things that they find sexually enjoyable.

I enjoy sex in whatever form works for me, so yes I would be happy to try it if I was in the right mood and it was in the right circustances. In fact, because of the way I am, I would be disappointed if I go through life without trying it at least once. I would be very apprehensive though! The problem is that I don't get turned on by men and that would be the main challenge...

However, my wife fingers my arse during our mutual wanking and she's also mentioned getting a strap-on to try on me. So I'm probably not a million miles from trying it anyway!

RE: Is it wrong for girls to enjoy anal? - Diamond123 - 06 Sep 2016 08:59

Let us know how it goes! A strap on would be more unworkable because even when hard a punishment is still able to squash into a smaller hole.

I agree with you about the labels. I'm straight but am happy yo have sex with men for purposes of mutual enjoyment

RE: Is it wrong for girls to enjoy anal? - Barry3610 - 06 Sep 2016 14:13

Only tried it a couple of times - the girl in question obviously enjoyed it as it was her idea. I enjoyed it as it was something new for me - there is also the whole dominant bit which I discovered about myself lol