UK Sex Forum
Is it wrong for girls to enjoy anal? - Printable Version

+- UK Sex Forum (http://www.uksexforum.co.uk/community)
+-- Forum: Sex Forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Sex Chat (/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Is it wrong for girls to enjoy anal? (/thread-2429.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Is it wrong for girls to enjoy anal? - mikki - 25 Nov 2018 13:32

After much thought over quite a while wifey and I decided to try anal penetration.
I very much enjoy anal sex-although haven't had it lately.
Carole was a bit dubious at first but we've done most things so this seemed like the next step.
Needless to say after a couple of goes and plenty of lube I now have an anal loving missus!
Apparently she thinks orgasms are more intense!

RE: Is it wrong for girls to enjoy anal? - kingDoms_sub - 25 Nov 2018 13:44

And likewise nothing wrong with men enjoying anal either (ugh hate the use of "girls" too. Imagine if I'd said "it's fine for boys to enjoy anal".)

RE: Is it wrong for girls to enjoy anal? - Diamond123 - 25 Nov 2018 20:13

It's a good and positive thing that the taboo and even stigma around anal sex has disappeared

It is as it should be, a normal activity between lovers

RE: Is it wrong for girls to enjoy anal? - kingDoms_sub - 26 Nov 2018 13:56

Definitely

RE: Is it wrong for girls to enjoy anal? - Diamond123 - 26 Nov 2018 14:39

It was pretty similar with oral sex when I was younger. 30 to 40 years ago there would probably be a thread called "Is it wrong for a girls to enjoy giving blow jobs"

RE: Is it wrong for girls to enjoy anal? - kingDoms_sub - 26 Nov 2018 16:56

Jeez, well to be fair I probably have more girlfriends who dislike blow jobs than anal. I enjoy both.

RE: Is it wrong for girls to enjoy anal? - mikki - 30 Nov 2018 20:55

All this talk of anal sex prompts me to ask folk on here-How many of you who practice anal penetration use a douche beforehand or is it a more spontaneous act?
I have found that using a douche can be almost as stimulating as the act itself-and its much cleaner for your partner if you enjoy bareback anal sex!

RE: Is it wrong for girls to enjoy anal? - rushman1uk - 02 Dec 2018 15:05

After some hesitation and practice my Mrs love anal. We have 3 kids and she's always said, the 3rd one wouldn't of been conceived if we had tried anal before we did.

RE: Is it wrong for girls to enjoy anal? - Diamond123 - 02 Dec 2018 20:14

(02 Dec 2018 15:05)rushman1uk Wrote:  After some hesitation and practice my Mrs love anal. We have 3 kids and she's always said, the 3rd one wouldn't of been conceived if we had tried anal before we did.

Let's hope the 3rd child never realises that!

RE: Is it wrong for girls to enjoy anal? - dom_husband - 03 Dec 2018 14:46

My wife loves it now. I used to have to ask and she almost always said no because it hurt which is fair enough.

We've found a lube that relaxes her muscles and now it's her that asks for it. I always say yes Wink