UK Sex Forum
Getting off on being watched - Printable Version

+- UK Sex Forum (http://www.uksexforum.co.uk/community)
+-- Forum: BDSM, Spanking & Fetish Forums (/forum-35.html)
+--- Forum: Voyuerism / Exhibitionism (/forum-42.html)
+--- Thread: Getting off on being watched (/thread-2290.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Getting off on being watched - Missysuga - 05 Feb 2016 17:45

I love the idea of being secretly watched.... by neighbour ...husband anyone really.... I know they are watching but pretend not to.... !
And my ultimate fantasy is to go out and flash my puss subtly ...shame my husband not into that. ... I would love for him to get a kick out of other people looking at me x

RE: Getting off on being watched - Welshstonedsex - 05 Feb 2016 18:37

Hi had to answer the thread coz it's like the biggest turn on for me. The whole idea of knowing they are watching just makes me quiver lol
I tend to subtly flash a bit of pussy too, just maybe my skirt rides up a bit or I'll uncross my legs knowing someone can see!
Bf likes it but at the same time gets fucking jealous, sex can be explosive when he catches me flashing others though X

RE: Getting off on being watched - Bernobo - 05 Feb 2016 18:46

I volunteer!

RE: Getting off on being watched - Welshstonedsex - 05 Feb 2016 18:49

Come on down to Wales then Wink

RE: Getting off on being watched - Missysuga - 05 Feb 2016 19:09

I have tried to approach this subject with my hubby. But as h's such a gently person I think I came across as a crazy freak!!! Any tips on how to broach the subject with a gentle loving... not dirty person?!!!

RE: Getting off on being watched - Welshstonedsex - 05 Feb 2016 19:21

I'm not sure to be honest, I slowly corrupted bf, got him to play with me in public and it didn't take long from there. There was a night out when some guy was dancing a bit too close to me and I suppose on me but instead of get a bit mad my bf just watched him eye me up and get his hopes up, and then decided to grab me, start dancing and told me that deep down he wanted the guy to try something with me coz it was getting him hard. It was that moment I realised he likes it when he knows he's going home with me x

RE: Getting off on being watched - Dvo - 05 Feb 2016 22:39

I enjoy watching.

I loved watching my ex play with her self.

It was a nice use of the passenger seat of the car for her to get her self of while we were driving somewhere.

RE: Getting off on being watched - 100scot - 05 Feb 2016 23:02

Welshstonedsex? Trying to pm you but you're on your limit get me on kik? 100scot

RE: Getting off on being watched - Dvo - 05 Feb 2016 23:25

Also was nice to be involved in MMF threesums

RE: Getting off on being watched - Old Sage - 06 Feb 2016 13:52

The first time it happens will never be forgotten even though, as in our case, it may definitely be bettered. If you have time the whole story is told on Erotic True Stories page, titled Educating Betty. Cheer