UK Sex Forum
Crossdressing - Printable Version

+- UK Sex Forum (http://www.uksexforum.co.uk/community)
+-- Forum: Sex Forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Sexual Fantasies & Role Play (/forum-8.html)
+--- Thread: Crossdressing (/thread-2022.html)

Crossdressing - Welsh guy - 03 Aug 2015 15:34

I love to crossdress as it makes me feel very horny and very sub. I have done it in front of partners before but now that I'm single I feel the need to find a man or women. I've never done anything with a man before but the urges are getting stronger and would love to dress up and be his or her slut.

RE: Crossdressing - MasterNeil - 27 Aug 2015 18:46

A typical feeling and desire for most cross dressers, I've found.
I have a very submissive "girl" in my charge currently....and when dressed is most compliant and attentive to her Master.
It's the (sometimes difficult) feelings "afterwards" that confuse many cross dressers as it's usually simply a transitory sexual high.

RE: Crossdressing - konky - 07 May 2016 22:29

I used to enjoy cross dressing when i was a teenager and into my 20,s but grew away from it. Recently i,ve been fantasizing about having gay sex with a crossdresser. Ps i,m 60 yrs young, fit anda always horny.

RE: Crossdressing - sissygirl_abbie - 02 Aug 2020 11:20

(27 Aug 2015 18:46)MasterNeil Wrote:  A typical feeling and desire for most cross dressers, I've found.
I have a very submissive "girl" in my charge currently....and when dressed is most compliant and attentive to her Master.
It's the (sometimes difficult) feelings "afterwards" that confuse many cross dressers as it's usually simply a transitory sexual high.
Do you have any advice on how they deal with the confusion or guilt afterwards