UK Sex Forum
Panty fetish - Printable Version

+- UK Sex Forum (http://www.uksexforum.co.uk/community)
+-- Forum: Sex Forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Sexy Clothing (/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Panty fetish (/thread-1953.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Panty fetish - male_panty123 - 03 Jun 2015 00:24

Hi

Thought i'd share my panty fetish and see how many have the same views.
I'm addicted to panties simply put. im male! (weird maybe) but i have about 100 pairs of panties, bras, sets and its growing more and more.
i love to fuck or be fucked in panties and spend time most days wanking into a pair for my pleasure. I wear them at work or at home and love satin, silky feel fullback panties the most. I photograph them or sell them to other panty users as this makes me feel amazing especially when customers send me pictures of my panties on them.
what are others views on panty fetish? yay or nay?

J
x

RE: Panty fetish - BBWLovers7` - 05 Jun 2015 15:17

I have worn them out with an old gf which used to get me ery hard And we used to have matching pairs and quite often would fuck wearing them which was a great thrill especially when she would want me off wearing them

RE: Panty fetish - Allan58 - 27 Jun 2015 14:18

I do wear tights at times sheer to waist black as well as tan, very erotic, you?

RE: Panty fetish - Troilist - 02 May 2016 10:37

I love to wear them when i am in work or just driving around. I love small Lacey thongs and have recently started wearing stockings and suspenders. I have a few stories as well.

RE: Panty fetish - Entertain-me - 11 May 2016 11:27

I have a huge tights and stockings fetish.

RE: Panty fetish - sexybbw4u - 13 May 2016 21:34

(03 Jun 2015 00:24)male_panty123 Wrote:  Hi

Thought i'd share my panty fetish and see how many have the same views.
I'm addicted to panties simply put. im male! (weird maybe) but i have about 100 pairs of panties, bras, sets and its growing more and more.
i love to fuck or be fucked in panties and spend time most days wanking into a pair for my pleasure. I wear them at work or at home and love satin, silky feel fullback panties the most. I photograph them or sell them to other panty users as this makes me feel amazing especially when customers send me pictures of my panties on them.
what are others views on panty fetish? yay or nay?

J
x
I can understand your fetish completely  I have many men who love my panties...  they buy them all the time from me...  I'm a female that's the only difference...

RE: Panty fetish - Wolfman31 - 15 May 2016 11:00

I love women in panties. Especially when they pee in them

RE: Panty fetish - sexybbw4u - 15 May 2016 12:16

(15 May 2016 11:00)Wolfman31 Wrote:  I love women in panties. Especially when they pee in them

I do that too...  Big Grin

RE: Panty fetish - Loumar - 26 May 2016 07:04

(02 May 2016 10:37)Troilist Wrote:  I love to wear them when i am in work or just driving around. I love small Lacey thongs and have recently started wearing stockings and suspenders. I have a few stories as well.

Love this post

(15 May 2016 11:00)Wolfman31 Wrote:  I love women in panties. Especially when they pee in them

Do you yeah :)

RE: Panty fetish - peterpiper - 10 Jul 2016 09:11

I have always had a fetish for Dirty Panties/Thongs for as long as i can remember, starting way back with my mum's. Over the years i must have enjoyed hundreds, & when ever we are visiting friends or family, i always try to search out the Dirty Laundry basket. I think one of my best, was when i was able to enjoy one of my boss's dirty thongs when we were at a party she was holding. My wife is well aware of my fetish, & has even helped me on several occasions by borrowing some of her friend's panties when she has been at the Sports Club/Swimming etc. Every so often, during our sex play, my wife will blindfold me, & then give me a pair of panties to pull on, before we have intercourse, & about half way through she will tell me who's they are, & it can be a MASSIVE turn on.