UK Sex Forum
What Makes You Feel Sexiest / What Does Your Partner Wear That You Find Sexy - Printable Version

+- UK Sex Forum (http://www.uksexforum.co.uk/community)
+-- Forum: Sex Forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Sexy Clothing (/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: What Makes You Feel Sexiest / What Does Your Partner Wear That You Find Sexy (/thread-171.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

What Makes You Feel Sexiest / What Does Your Partner Wear That You Find Sexy - PinkLipstick92 - 24 Jul 2013 21:09

The question is in the title Smile

For me I wearing matching lace panties makes me feel sexy, though I add to the feeling if I put on some holdups <3
If Im just chilling with BF a silky robe with nothing else also does it for me.

I think BF looks sexiest when hes either naked Wink or in his underwear. I love being able to see his tattoos and his back so love it when he takes his shirt off <3

What about you guys? Smile

RE: What Makes You Feel Sexiest / What Does Your Partner Wear That You Find Sexy - Topper - 24 Jul 2013 21:17

I feel great when We are both super smarttly dressed, usually do this on a Frisky Friday, dress up in our poshest gear, but wear some naughty undies, or perhaps no undies at all. We go out for dinner and drinks and head home for fun when we can't wait any longer. Usually around 9.00pm lol.

In the bedroom, I have a fantastic pair of undies with a circular hole in the front. I call them Oh! Fronts.

I really like Mrs T in her open cup see through baby-doll top. She's got the most fantastic boobs and they look incredible in this.

RE: What Makes You Feel Sexiest / What Does Your Partner Wear That You Find Sexy - PinkLipstick92 - 24 Jul 2013 21:54

No pamties is great!! It was actually a Punishment for me, obviously Id been bad LOL but we both got a kick out of it so wasnt much of a punishment :')

RE: What Makes You Feel Sexiest / What Does Your Partner Wear That You Find Sexy - Topper - 25 Jul 2013 15:30

I know what you mean - there's just something about knowing you're not wearing anything or that you're wearing something really naughty underneath that gives you a buzz.

My grandmother would have a fit and say "what if you got taken to hospital and they had to take your clothes off?"

RE: What Makes You Feel Sexiest / What Does Your Partner Wear That You Find Sexy - Sassy girl - 25 Jul 2013 17:07

I feel sexy when I wear my crotchless knickers and high heels.

RE: What Makes You Feel Sexiest / What Does Your Partner Wear That You Find Sexy - PerkyPat - 26 Jul 2013 12:55

I love my partner to wear a smart, crisp shirt, top few buttons undone, and some aftershave. Hmmmmmm!

RE: What Makes You Feel Sexiest / What Does Your Partner Wear That You Find Sexy - Somerland - 26 Jul 2013 16:21

I quite like it when she wears a tight t-shirt and her nipples are visible. Makes me want to get a hose or something lol.

RE: What Makes You Feel Sexiest / What Does Your Partner Wear That You Find Sexy - sometimesdeep - 28 Jul 2013 23:23

I like it when she comes to bed in a satin nightgown. She hasn't done that in more than a year though, lol ~

RE: What Makes You Feel Sexiest / What Does Your Partner Wear That You Find Sexy - Broxi - 31 Oct 2013 12:23

For me my wife in sexy lingerie, matching bra knickers suspenders and expensive nylon stockings finished off with spiky stiletto heels

Well, it would be if it ever happened. so have to put up with flanalet nighty tightly buttoned around the neck and cemented to her body

RE: What Makes You Feel Sexiest / What Does Your Partner Wear That You Find Sexy - Mondeomk4 - 31 Oct 2013 13:05

For me, it's not what she wears, its how she wears it Wink