UK Sex Forum
Question Do you and your partner wank together? - Printable Version

+- UK Sex Forum (http://www.uksexforum.co.uk/community)
+-- Forum: Sex Forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Masturbation (/forum-59.html)
+--- Thread: Question Do you and your partner wank together? (/thread-1686.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Do you and your partner wank together? - kingDoms_sub - 01 Nov 2017 20:11

A bit of it too is how primal it is especially when they are getting right into it... grrrrrr

RE: Do you and your partner wank together? - Diamond123 - 01 Nov 2017 20:12

Being waned for us very hot, much better than just watching e.g a video of someone pleasuring themselves

RE: Do you and your partner wank together? - Running Man - 01 Nov 2017 21:20

(31 Oct 2017 23:50)dom_husband Wrote:  All the time - love it.
So few words DH but what a great post.
Love it? Absolutely yes!
All the time? I wish.

RE: Do you and your partner wank together? - Voshigirl - 01 Nov 2017 21:25

You should try it with a single tea light being to only light in the room and right between you. We find it incredibly erotic.

RE: Do you and your partner wank together? - Jb6969 - 01 Nov 2017 22:31

(01 Nov 2017 21:25)Voshigirl Wrote:  You should try it with a single tea light being to only light in the room and right between you. ¬†We find it incredibly erotic.

I'd love to try this. Even the thought is getting me rock hard.

RE: Do you and your partner wank together? - nakedchef69 - 08 Nov 2017 15:51

Me and my other half regularly masturbate together whether its just sitting watching TV and something turns us both on and we both start playing or as part of sex in bed where she loves me to cum over her pussy while she is using one of her toys

RE: Do you and your partner wank together? - naturegirl1 - 08 Nov 2017 15:59

(08 Nov 2017 15:51)nakedchef69 Wrote:  Me and my other half regularly masturbate together whether its just sitting watching TV and something turns us both on and we both start playing or as part of sex in bed where she loves me to cum over her pussy while she is using one of her toys
that is just what we do!! he loves to cum over my fingers especially, likes me to smear around over my clitoris!

RE: Do you and your partner wank together? - Running Man - 09 Nov 2017 16:18

(08 Nov 2017 15:59)naturegirl1 Wrote:  
(08 Nov 2017 15:51)nakedchef69 Wrote:  Me and my other half regularly masturbate together whether its just sitting watching TV and something turns us both on and we both start playing or as part of sex in bed where she loves me to cum over her pussy while she is using one of her toys
that is just what we do!! he loves to cum over my fingers especially, likes me to smear around over my clitoris!
Now that does sound rather nice NG. I love a mutual masturbation session. It can be extremely erotic, as well as very messy of course.

RE: Do you and your partner wank together? - naturegirl1 - 09 Nov 2017 16:51

(09 Nov 2017 16:18)Running Man Wrote:  
(08 Nov 2017 15:59)naturegirl1 Wrote:  
Now that does sound rather nice NG. I love a mutual masturbation session. It can be extremely erotic, as well as very messy of course.
Messy is good!!

RE: Do you and your partner wank together? - Voshigirl - 09 Nov 2017 17:09

We often have mutual sessions, usually in the lounge by candlelight.