UK Sex Forum
Question Do you and your partner wank together? - Printable Version

+- UK Sex Forum (http://www.uksexforum.co.uk/community)
+-- Forum: Sex Forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Masturbation (/forum-59.html)
+--- Thread: Question Do you and your partner wank together? (/thread-1686.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Do you and your partner wank together? - Shandy - 04 Jan 2015 15:33

Me and my wife love penetrative sex, but we also enjoy masturbation sessions as a couple too. These can be incredibly sexy and always include dirty talk, touching and watching each other (happy to provide more detail, if anyone's interested).

Do any of you enjoy wanking as a couple too?

RE: Do you and your partner wank together? - RampantHorse - 04 Jan 2015 16:07

Yes, very much so. It usually forms part of foreplay though as we struggle to keep apart once revved up Big Grin

RE: Do you and your partner wank together? - the tittyjizzer - 04 Jan 2015 17:01

Hey shandy... i shall ask the girlfriend next and see if this is something she be interested in... id give it a go. Especially if I can jizz on her tits!!! I'll keep you posted xx

RE: Do you and your partner wank together? - Shandy - 04 Jan 2015 17:36

(04 Jan 2015 16:07)RampantHorse Wrote:  Yes, very much so. It usually forms part of foreplay though as we struggle to keep apart once revved up Big Grin

Yeah, it's always a temptation! I find that we have to use a different set of sexy skills when we're 'just' masturbating and that's quite fun.

(04 Jan 2015 16:07)RampantHorse Wrote:  Yes, very much so. It usually forms part of foreplay though as we struggle to keep apart once revved up Big Grin

Go for it mate, my wife loves it! She particularly likes being watched from behind when she's playing with herself on all fours...its a struggle but I do oblige...! Wink

(04 Jan 2015 17:01)the tittyjizzer Wrote:  Hey shandy... i shall ask the girlfriend next and see if this is something she be interested in... id give it a go. Especially if I can jizz on her tits!!! I'll keep you posted xx

Go for it mate, my wife loves it! She particularly likes being watched from behind when she's playing with herself on all fours...its a struggle but I do oblige...! Wink

RE: Do you and your partner wank together? - tizus - 05 Jan 2015 00:07

Mrs Tizus is always happy to fulfill any request, I really enjoy watching her slowly bring herself to climax while I watch her, as she cums she will look deeply into my eyes while she shudders in ecstasy, it is so erotic.

RE: Do you and your partner wank together? - BBWLovers7` - 05 Jan 2015 12:47

Me and the OH do that every so often we both enjoy watching each other cum and I have to say watching her play with herself on all fours drom behind is very hard to resist and often it ends up in is at it doggy style

RE: Do you and your partner wank together? - tizus - 05 Jan 2015 13:30

Anne, (Mrs Tizus), neally always has me playing with her clit and bring her to climax before I bring her to another orgasm with penetrive sex, she gets at least 2 for the price of one, just wish we chaps could get more than one orgasm in a few minutes !

RE: Do you and your partner wank together? - naturegirl1 - 07 Jan 2015 21:10

(04 Jan 2015 15:33)Shandy Wrote:  Me and my wife love penetrative sex, but we also enjoy masturbation sessions as a couple too. These can be incredibly sexy and always include dirty talk, touching and watching each other (happy to provide more detail, if anyone's interested).

Do any of you enjoy wanking as a couple too?
Most definitely! It's been part of our repertoire for years, at least once a week!

RE: Do you and your partner wank together? - rugby7 - 07 Jan 2015 21:36

Not many things turn me on as much as watching my girlfriend play with herself!

RE: Do you and your partner wank together? - Running Man - 31 Oct 2017 23:30

Oooh I do like the sound of this!
My wife and I love to share the explicit details of our encounters with previous lovers and I can easily imagine us lying side by side, masturbating together as we reminisce about those encounters in graphic detail. It would be even naughtier to be doing that whilst I'm imagining an ex-girlfriend is wanking me off as my wife imagines an ex-boyfriend is fingering her.
What a great thread this is!