UK Sex Forum
Tell us your hottest fantasy - Printable Version

+- UK Sex Forum (http://www.uksexforum.co.uk/community)
+-- Forum: Sex Forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Sexual Fantasies & Role Play (/forum-8.html)
+--- Thread: Tell us your hottest fantasy (/thread-16.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: Tell us your hottest fantasy - Welshstonedsex - 07 Mar 2016 12:08

(07 Mar 2016 12:05)lustywife Wrote:  To be ravaged by the 2 decorators we have working here. To be used any way they wish. [They're not my usual types, but beggars can't be choosers!]
Ain't it great when the help/workers make all the mess and noise worth it??? When I bought the house I had two plasterers come to sort walls out....I watched with great interest Tongue 

RE: Tell us your hottest fantasy - lustywife - 07 Mar 2016 12:17

(07 Mar 2016 12:08)Welshstonedsex Wrote:  
(07 Mar 2016 12:05)lustywife Wrote:  To be ravaged by the 2 decorators we have working here. To be used any way they wish. [They're not my usual types, but beggars can't be choosers!]
Ain't it great when the help/workers make all the mess and noise worth it??? When I bought the house I had two plasterers come to sort walls out....I watched with great interest Tongue 
Sadly, the mood I'm in, watching doesn't help!

RE: Tell us your hottest fantasy - Tommy09876 - 07 Mar 2016 18:03

Would love to dominate a girl with big tits and a round ass. Then another male come in with a huge dick to help me fuck her rough

RE: Tell us your hottest fantasy - Mr dominant - 07 Mar 2016 23:03

I am sure you can think off a way to get them to decorate what you want. ;-) I know if I was decorating your place I would be doing the best job I could be and throw in a little extra.

RE: Tell us your hottest fantasy - Running Man - 22 Jan 2017 00:35

My hottest fantasy is for my lovely wife to be double penetrated by me, together with another well-endowed man. I don't think it will ever happen but that fantasy has helped during many a wank over manhole years!

RE: Tell us your hottest fantasy - Ftflaw - 22 Jan 2017 05:50

Hahaha mine's free use - fucking anywhere and everywhere in public

RE: Tell us your hottest fantasy - mikki - 22 Jan 2017 08:07

Mine would be to be all dolled up in my pvc-complete with wig makeup etc and then driven with my wife(also in her finest} to hotel full of well hung guys where i'd be lead round on a collar and chain by the missus and used and abused by all to her satifaction
We'd then have to walk home with their cum running down my thighs into my stocking tops and thighboots!!
Had that one in my head for a while now!!

RE: Tell us your hottest fantasy - Iamsomoney - 22 Jan 2017 09:22

I have a Vietnamese friend, who I may be a bit in love with, but that is for a different thread. I would love for her to wear a strap on and fuck me in the arse with it while giving me a hand job. Afterwards I would fuck her in her tight little bum hole and cum all over her face.

RE: Tell us your hottest fantasy - Running Man - 22 Jan 2017 09:47

(22 Jan 2017 09:22)Iamsomoney Wrote:  I have a Vietnamese friend, who I may be a bit in love with, but that is for a different thread. I would love for her to wear a strap on and fuck me in the arse with it while giving me a hand job. Afterwards I would fuck her in her tight little bum hole and cum all over her face.
Great fantasy Iam.
I know that it's a great fantasy because, thanks to my lovely wife, what you describe above became a reality for me and my wife many years ago and has been repeated many times since between us.
Being fucked in the arse by the woman you love is an incredibly emotional and physical sensation whilst cumming on your woman's face, well enough said....
I really hope that you manage to live out your fantasy; and then repeat it, and repeat it, and repeat it, etc.

RE: Tell us your hottest fantasy - Iamsomoney - 22 Jan 2017 14:45

(22 Jan 2017 09:47)Running Man Wrote:  
(22 Jan 2017 09:22)Iamsomoney Wrote:  I have a Vietnamese friend, who I may be a bit in love with, but that is for a different thread. I would love for her to wear a strap on and fuck me in the arse with it while giving me a hand job. Afterwards I would fuck her in her tight little bum hole and cum all over her face.
Great fantasy Iam.
I know that it's a great fantasy because, thanks to my lovely wife, what you describe above became a reality for me and my wife many years ago and has been repeated many times since between us.
Being fucked in the arse by the woman you love is an incredibly emotional and physical sensation whilst cumming on your woman's face, well enough said....
I really hope that you manage to live out your fantasy; and then repeat it, and repeat it, and repeat it, etc.

Alas I doubt it will ever happen. I am married and don't plan on cheating. So if it does happen something will have gone wrong somewhere which I don't want.