UK Sex Forum
Question Kink friendly piercers - Printable Version

+- UK Sex Forum (http://www.uksexforum.co.uk/community)
+-- Forum: BDSM, Spanking & Fetish Forums (/forum-35.html)
+--- Forum: Tattoos and Piercing (/forum-41.html)
+--- Thread: Question Kink friendly piercers (/thread-1336.html)

Kink friendly piercers - Discerningslut - 03 Jul 2014 19:31

Hi - hope someone out there can help. I am a sub and am soon to have my nipples pierced. One of my fantasies has always been to indulge my slutty side and pay, or at least tip, my piercer by sucking him off. Clearly in reality this is not so easy as I am sure the vast majority of respectable and trustworthy body piercers are far too professional to cross that line, .... BUT does anyone know of any piercer who IS kink/swinging friendly and might be prepared to indulge and facilitate my fantasy - and please my Dom into the bargain as he gets to watch me behave like his slut ;-)
Hampshire/Sussex/Surrey areas please

RE: Kink friendly piercers - PinkLipstick92 - 03 Jul 2014 21:46

You will be better off searching for things like this on fetlife. But I highly doubt there is anyone out there that will fit your criteria.

RE: Kink friendly piercers - Topper - 04 Jul 2014 11:06

I wouldn't be so sure Pink. There are a number of people who visit fetish clubs etc to do piercings on-site, and I don't doubt that some of these would be all too happy to indulge your fantasy. Locating one at any given time will be tricky however, but hell, why not give it a shot.

RE: Kink friendly piercers - bumblebee - 06 Jul 2014 08:09

I kinda like this idea Blush