UK Sex Forum
Creampie cuckold roleplay - Printable Version

+- UK Sex Forum (http://www.uksexforum.co.uk/community)
+-- Forum: Sex Forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Sexual Fantasies & Role Play (/forum-8.html)
+--- Thread: Creampie cuckold roleplay (/thread-1026.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Creampie cuckold roleplay - jamboham - 25 Jan 2014 12:42

Hi I have always had a thing about eating another mans cum from a females pussy and ass I would like to make it happen just need to find kinky people to help with it (maybe some of you on here can help?) I have had this fantasy for some time and am getting to the stage where I want to try this out. Anyone done anything similar or interested in this kind of thing? Smile

RE: Creampie cuckold roleplay - Msms2727 - 22 Jun 2015 19:56

Hi
Did you get to experience it
I am planning to do it tomorrow

RE: Creampie cuckold roleplay - Oldhamguy - 24 Jun 2015 20:34

(22 Jun 2015 19:56)Msms2727 Wrote:  Hi
Did you get to experience it
I am planning to do it tomorrow

Nice, how was it?

RE: Creampie cuckold roleplay - woody - 03 Jul 2015 08:50

This also is one of my fantasies, my ex wife was sucking a friend once, she was doggy style with him in her mouth,I was fucking her from behind, then she turned round,kissed me and filled my mouth with his spunk,then we both swallowed and licked him clean, just thought I would share

RE: Creampie cuckold roleplay - acouple4fun - 14 Nov 2015 00:41

Old thread I know but thought I'd add my bit. This is something we love doing. I've licked and slurped away at her pussy after another guy has cum inside her on a fair few occasions. It always leads to raw, passionate sex straight after and gives us both a real thrill.

RE: Creampie cuckold roleplay - surreysexmadmale33 - 14 Nov 2015 00:43

I'll gladly cum in someone for you to gobble up

RE: Creampie cuckold roleplay - Bugsbunny678 - 17 Nov 2015 17:23

This is also my long term fantasy. I have a big cock but would love to have a woman cuck me and tell me I'm too small

RE: Creampie cuckold roleplay - dom_husband - 26 Jan 2016 09:41

I'd like to get involved in this, I slept with a couple once and watched the guy drink my cum from his wife before cleaning me up. I'd love to do it again

RE: Creampie cuckold roleplay - acouple4fun - 27 Jan 2016 00:26

It is great from my perspective (hubby). I've only done it in front of the other guy twice though I think. One of those times was after he'd fucked her for over half an hour which is part of the reason for other men as I'm done in a minute or two normally. I was so hard wearing her knickers as he watched me lick up and swallow his spunk from her pussy that as I pulled them to one side and pushed my cock inside her I genuinely lasted three pumps into her and shot on the third! Was so intense, yet to experience this with her in front of a guy with a big Dick though, which is on our list :-)

RE: Creampie cuckold roleplay - dom_husband - 27 Jan 2016 00:38

(27 Jan 2016 00:26)acouple4fun Wrote:  It is great from my perspective (hubby). I've only done it in front of the other guy twice though I think. One of those times was after he'd fucked her for over half an hour which is part of the reason for other men as I'm done in a minute or two normally. I was so hard wearing her knickers as he watched me lick up and swallow his spunk from her pussy that as I pulled them to one side and pushed my cock inside her I genuinely lasted three pumps into her and shot on the third! Was so intense, yet to experience this with her in front of a guy with a big Dick though, which is on our list :-)
You can judge whether my dick is big enough but I'd love you to watch me with her