The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] apc_store(): apc_store: Unable to allocate memory for pool. - Line: 80 - File: inc/cachehandlers/apccache.php PHP 5.4.45 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/cachehandlers/apccache.php 80 apc_store
/inc/class_datacache.php 129 apccacheCacheHandler->put
/inc/class_plugins.php 36 datacache->read
/inc/init.php 220 pluginSystem->load
/global.php 19 require_once
/printthread.php 17 require_once
Warning [2] apc_store(): apc_store: Unable to allocate memory for pool. - Line: 80 - File: inc/cachehandlers/apccache.php PHP 5.4.45 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 24 datacache->read
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 63 datacache->read
/global.php 55 session->init
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 589 datacache->read
/global.php 134 cache_forums
File Line Function
/global.php 545 datacache->read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5492 datacache->read
/global.php 601 is_banned_ip
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 500 datacache->read
/inc/class_parser.php 514 postParser->cache_badwords
/printthread.php 35 postParser->parse_badwords
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1213 datacache->read
/printthread.php 72 forum_permissions
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 405 datacache->read
/inc/class_parser.php 433 postParser->cache_smilies
/inc/class_parser.php 149 postParser->parse_smilies
/printthread.php 156 postParser->parse_message
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 298 datacache->read
/inc/class_parser.php 343 postParser->cache_mycode
/inc/class_parser.php 155 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 156 postParser->parse_message

UK Sex Forum
whats the craziest place you have ever had a wank? - Printable Version

+- UK Sex Forum (http://www.uksexforum.co.uk/community)
+-- Forum: Sex Forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Masturbation (/forum-59.html)
+--- Thread: whats the craziest place you have ever had a wank? (/thread-1008.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

whats the craziest place you have ever had a wank? - red-cock - 16 Jan 2014 22:29

on a late night commuter train out of London i sat diagonally opposite a tipsy office girl who very loosely crossed her legs showing me her red lacy panties...i could watch through the walk way gap between the seats, i had a news paper so i opened it and placed it as a shield to hide behind..removed my cock from my trousers and started to wank, i shot my load into said paper and the remaining cum on the end of my knob i scooped up and lick off my finger...i put myself away and folded the paper up complete with the mess inside...got off at mt stop feeling very satisfied with myself..a perfect stealth wank.....needless to say i put the paper in the bin..Big Grin

whats yours ?? with details...lol

RE: whats the craziest place you have ever had a wank? - PredicaMr - 17 Jan 2014 18:23

Holy crap, I'm not sure if that's brave or something else!

Ok, I have had an orgasm while on the phone to someone before, and she didn't know I was having an orgasm. That's as crazy I go, but that's my entry.

RE: whats the craziest place you have ever had a wank? - daniellered - 17 Jan 2014 18:28

this is not crazy but iv had a fumble at work in the past

RE: whats the craziest place you have ever had a wank? - PredicaMr - 17 Jan 2014 20:35

(17 Jan 2014 18:28)daniellered Wrote:  this is not crazy but iv had a fumble at work in the past

All depends where you work Wink

RE: whats the craziest place you have ever had a wank? - daniellered - 17 Jan 2014 21:17

(17 Jan 2014 20:35)PredicaMr Wrote:  
(17 Jan 2014 18:28)daniellered Wrote:  this is not crazy but iv had a fumble at work in the past

All depends where you work Wink
well i work in an office, but i was in the ladies loo lol

RE: whats the craziest place you have ever had a wank? - bumblebee - 17 Jan 2014 21:19

I haven't winked anywhere weird!

RE: whats the craziest place you have ever had a wank? - red-cock - 18 Jan 2014 10:33

I have to say there was no one in the group of seats i was in..she was the nearest person appart from some people behind me (facing the other way) ime not that much of a perv.....no wait ....i am..lol

RE: whats the craziest place you have ever had a wank? - adamahmed - 18 Jan 2014 11:21

Toilets at work, on the tube but didn't finish off (p.s red newspaper is the perfect shield Smile ) during a flight (again in the toilet) Im the park bushes.

Lol

RE: whats the craziest place you have ever had a wank? - signum - 18 Jan 2014 17:02

Late night driving on the motorway, took some effort to clean up Wanking

RE: whats the craziest place you have ever had a wank? - wendys40ddboobs - 18 Jan 2014 22:35

Once or twice I've had some clit play under my desk at work